Talks and virtual tours
Virtual tours knit together stories, pictures and fascinating facts about people, places and things, in less than an hour! I currently offer the following talks and virtual tours:
- Gardens for our times: Discover new gardens created by leading landscape designers today, from urban rooftops and city spaces to intimate community gardens.
- Gardens for health: Explore the health benefits of gardening and some very special gardens designed with health and wellbeing in mind.
- Hampstead's green havens: Visit grand landscapes, ancient woodlands and secret gardens loved by painters, poets and artists.
- Gardens by inspiring women: Celebrate women who have created gardens and influenced gardening, as designers, plantswomen and writers.
- Women who rock and where to find them: Meet daring, influential and sometimes controversial women who rocked their worlds. Choose from a magical mystery tour or from categories including health, music, nature, politics, protest and business.
- Health & Healing: Discover London's medical history from medieval times to the present day, visiting some of London's medical museums along the way.
- Head & Heart: Consider the role and contribution of philanthropy in tackling poverty and inequality through the centuries.
At the end of every virtual tour I share a short list of information and resources for further reading, along with details of places that you might want to visit. Where will you go adventuring?