Celebrate in style with a big London adventure tailored for a special occasion!
Whether you're marking a birthday or bringing family, friends or colleagues together, a City Treasures Tour is a memorable way to celebrate. Tours include Big City Sparkle, Big Birthday Cake Walk, Wedding Belles and The Stylish Stag. And there are plenty of options if you want to follow your tour with afternoon tea, drinks or dinner.
- Big Birthday Cake Walk: High society and high fashion meet on our tea-time walking tour through Mayfair, Piccadilly and St James.
- Big City Sparkle: Design and name your own skyscraper on this walking tour of London by night.
- Mark a significant birthday with Celebrations at the British Museum: Discover how to party like a Greek, feast like a Romans and sparkle like a Brit.
- Wedding Belles: Top tips on love and marriage from painters through the centuries, including Van Eyck, Botticelli, Gainsborough and Hogarth. We'll consider domestic bliss, domestic boredom, a cautionary tale on why you should never marry for money and how to keep the spark alive on our tour through the National Gallery.
- The Stylish Stag: We'll explore everything the modern man about town might require on our stroll through stylish St James. Or join us for A Hairy Tour of the National Portrait Gallery to discover the history of facial hair and the fine art of male grooming.
- And something for mum! London's Glorious Gardens from rooftop allotments and pocket gardens in the City of London, and the formal planting schemes of London's Royal Parks, to the intimate corners of grand houses and the wilds of Hampstead Heath. City Treasures Tours of London's glorious gardens and green spaces are available on request.
We end all Special Occasion tours in areas where there are plenty of places to eat and drink, giving you lots of options if you want to continue with afternoon tea, drinks or dinner.