Bringing London to you
Until it is safe to visit museums, galleries and gardens again, I am taking my tours online to bring London's treasures and hidden gems to you. I offer highlights tours of the British Museum, National Gallery and National Portrait Gallery, along with quirky themed tours, including:
- Women Who Rock: Meeting daring women who rocked their worlds
- Lessons in Love: Taking inspiration from London museums and galleries
- Head & Heart: The legacy of philanthropists, yesterday, today and tomorrow
- Health & Healing: Discovering London's Medical History
- Ways to Wellbeing: A tour exploring practical, everyday ways to wellbeing
One benefit of virtual tours is that we can bring together stories, art and culture in different ways and visit several locations in less than an hour! At the end of every virtual tour I share a list of London's hidden treasures and tucked away places that you might want to visit. Where will you go adventuring?
There's pleasure in planning
Looking to lift the spirits after lockdown? How about planning a scavenger hunt, a walking tour, a celebration event or a garden visit for family, friends or colleagues? Over the coming weeks I will be looking at ways in which I can offer tours for small groups using simple technology to keep everyone together, but safe and socially distant. We're a way off yet, but there's pleasure in planning. If you have something in mind, let me know and I'll see what we might be able to do. Have fun browsing!