Discover a world of surprises on your doorstep on a gentle walking tour
Walking tours are a great way to bring together friends and family, colleagues or community groups to unlock London's history and explore the city's streets and hidden gems.
- City of London Treasures: Stroll through 2000 years of history from the Romans to the present day in London's Square Mile.
- Big City Sparkle: Design and name your own skyscraper on our tour of the City by night, where medieval churches nestle beneath 21st century towers of steel and glass.
- Head and Heart: Discover the contribution of philanthropists in the City, from medieval Guilds to social investment today, and the impact on social issues, from education and housing, to prison reform.
- Putting on the Ritz: High society, high finance and high fashion on the streets of Piccadilly and St James. Discover London's most exclusive clubs, explore hidden passageways and courtyards, and see where royalty shops.
- Hidden Hampstead: Explore Hampstead's quiet back streets and find out about famous figures who have made this green north London village their home.