Discover a world of surprises on your doorstep with our gentle walking tours.
Walking tours are a great way to bring together friends and family, colleagues or community groups to unlock London's history and explore the city's streets and hidden gems.
- City of London Treasures: Stroll through 2000 years of history from the Romans to the present day in London's Square Mile.
- Big City Sparkle: Design and name your own skyscraper on our tour of the City by night, where medieval churches nestle beneath 21st century towers of steel and glass.
- Head and Heart: Discover the contribution of philanthropists in the City, from medieval Guilds to social investment today, and the impact on social issues, from education and housing, to prison reform.
- Putting on the Ritz: High society, high finance and high fashion on the streets of Piccadilly and St James. We start outside the Ritz Hotel, with colourful stories of glamorous guests, discover London's most exclusive clubs, explore hidden passageways and courtyards, and see where royalty shops.
- Hidden Hampstead: Explore Hampstead's quiet back streets and find out about famous figures who have made this green north London village their home.