Big London Quiz
City Treasures Tours are on hold until it's safe to roam again, so I've gone online to create the Big London Quiz to share all things London.
Part quiz, part tour, the Big London Quiz will test your knowledge with fun facts, games and a sprinkling of history. You may even discover some hidden gems or city treasures that you'd like to explore when we can go adventuring through London once more.
How the Big London Quiz works
The Big London Quiz is designed for small groups, including families and friends, colleagues, clubs and social networks, looking to do something different and have fun together.
The Big London Quiz runs for 45 minutes and consists of a quick-fire round to get you started, two themed rounds and a picture challenge. With over 30 themed question categories to choose from, there's something for everyone.
Come along prepared to join in, but rest assured that you don't need to be a champion quizzer to take part!
A maximum of 6 to 8 teams is recommended. Larger groups can be accommodated, but will need greater facilitation so please get in touch to discuss your requirements.
Finally, if you're getting together to mark a special occasion, such as a birthday, a personal achievement or a team award, let me know and I will personalise a round to give someone a big surprise.
Examples of quiz categories
- Bird's Eye London
- Royal London
- London on Film
- Children's Books and Films
- Literary London
- Women Who Rock
- Heroes and Villains
- Musical London
- London Parks and Gardens
- Americans in London
- Time Travelling at the British Museum
- Time Travelling in the City of London
- Head & Heart: Philanthropy in the City
- London at War
- Criminals, courtesans and other adult themes
How to book your Big London Quiz
1. Fill in and return the enquiry form providing information about your event and your group (the number of teams, an estimated number of participants, their ages and any special interests) and suggesting up to three times for your quiz.
2. I will come back to you to finalise timings, quiz categories and any special arrangements. Once you confirm your quiz by email, I will send you joining details for you to forward to your group. These will include log on details for a Zoom meeting and a link to an online answer sheet, personalised for your event.
3. I will also send you an invoice which can be settled in advance via bank transfer or PayPal.
4. Then you're all set! Just log on and enjoy your Big London Quiz!
What does the Big London Quiz cost?
A Big London Quiz session costs £60 for up to 6 screens. Additional screens cost £10 per screen.
If you are looking to organise a Big London Quiz for a larger group (12 screens or over) or as a fundraising event, please get in touch to talk through your requirements and I will come back with a quote.