- Feel alive with ticks and tocks at the Watch Gallery, Rooms 38 & 39 at the British Museum.
- Join the art crowd for an auction viewing at Christie's. See website for details.
- Step back into Roman London at the Mithraeum and the Guildhall Art Gallery.
- The Oxo Tower for amazing view across the Thames to St Paul's and the City of London.
- Holland Park Cafe for chess, opera and peacocks– a unique London combination.
- Burgh House, Hampstead, for amazing cakes and secret garden hideaways.
- Honey on Warren Street, the best and only place in London for a Fitzrovia bun – a Chelsea bun with a Turkish twist.
- The Serpentine Lido for people-watching or a well-deserved break from power walking.
My London Playlist
London Is The Place For Me
D-Lime, Tabago Crusoe
Hey Young London
A Foggy Day
Ella Fitzgerald, Louis Armstrong
LV, Joshua Idehen
Tower of London
Best London Views
- The dome of St Paul's Cathedral from Waterloo Bridge.
- London from Primrose Hill in Regent's Park.
- The skyscrapers of Canary Wharf from the Royal Observatory at Greenwich.
- The wharfs of Wapping High Street - a reminder of London's maritime history.
- Battersea Power Station and the changing skyline of Nine Elms from Albert Bridg
- Across the water meadows and down the meandering Thames from Richmond Hill