Week 3 (15 to 21 October) - Somerset skies
293,225 steps walked. 706,775 steps / 353 miles to go
This week's destinations: Taunton, Bath, South Bank, Perry Green
Thanks to walking buddies: Amanda, Lawrence, Sally, Jo, Amanda, Claire
Discoveries: Blue skies and stunning views over the Quantocks, Mendips and Blackdown Hills. Loved that, Lawrence.
Pleasures: Staying in Lawrence and Amanda's lovely cosy Airstream
Week 2 (8 to 14 October) - Night walking
223,729 steps walked. 776,291 steps / 388 miles to go!
- This week's destinations: Richmond, Isleworth, Bloomsbury, Hyde Park
- Thanks to walking buddies: Ed, Sahera, Ma
- Discoveries: I love night walking in London
- Pleasures: Serpentine Pavillion by night
- Playlist: Disco
Week 1 (1 to 7 October) - Concerts and cosy socks
119,574 steps walked. 880,426 steps / 448 miles to go!
- This week's destinations: Barbican for the World Doctors Orchestra, Mirror and the Light at the Gielgud, Cabinet War Rooms, Paddington Basin, Queen Elizabeth Hall for Vikingur Olafsson
- Thanks to walking buddies: Ruth, Sara, Ray
- Discoveries: My wet weather gear is exactly that... wet!
- Pleasures: Cosy socks for my Docs.
- Playlist: Happy Feet