Here's the scoop....
On this page you'll find details of a few of our favourite places to help you plan your time in London. Check out our blog for regular updates on current and upcoming events and great places to eat, drink and shop.
- Feel alive with ticks and tocks at the Watch Gallery, Rooms 38 & 39 at the British Museum.
- Join the art crowd for an auction viewing at Christie's. See website for details.
- Be part of the Late Shift at the National Portrait Gallery on Thursday and Friday nights.
- Take a magic carpet ride in the Arab Hall at Leighton House, Holland Park.
- Experience sound in the round and stunning circus spectaculars at the Roundhouse in Camden.
- The Oxo Tower for a fabulously eccentric and very English 'Not Afternoon Tea' menu and an amazing view across the Thames to St Paul's and the City of London.
- Holland Park Cafe for chess, opera and peacocks– a unique London combination.
- Burgh House, Hampstead, for amazing cakes andsecret garden hideaways.
- Honey on Warren Street, the best and only placein London for a Fitzrovia bun – a Chelsea bun with a Turkish twist.
- The St Ermine Hotel for an incredible selection of teas and delicious cakes - see above!
- Hyde Park Lido for people-watching or a well-deserved break from power-walking.
Best London Views
- The dome of St Paul's Cathedral from the 6thfloor of One New Change.
- The wharfs of Wapping High Street - a reminder of London's colourful maritime history.
- Battersea Power Station and the changing skylineof Nine Elms from Albert Bridge.
- Across the water meadows and down the meandering Thames from Richmond Hill.
- London in all its glory from Primrose Hill.