Celebrate in style!
Whether you're celebrating a big birthday, an anniversary or a wedding, we'll create a City Treasures tour especially for you and your guests. And all our Celebration Tours end in areas where there are plenty of places to eat and drink, giving you lots of options if you want to continue with afternoon tea, drinks or dinner.
Popular celebration tours include:
- Big Birthday Cake Walk: Discover high society, high finance and high fashion on this tea time walking tour of London's West End.
- Big City Sparkle: Design and name your own skyscraper on our sparkling walking tour of London by night.
- Wedding Belles for a Hen Party with a difference! Top tips on love and marriage from painters down the centuries on our tour through the National Gallery.
- The Stylish Stag: We consider everything a modern day man about town might require on our stroll through stylish St James.
- Take a stroll through 500 years of British history on our Tour of the National Portrait Gallery.
- Explore London's Glorious Gardens, from pocket gardens in the City of London and formal planting schemes of London's Royal Parks, to intimate corners of grand houses and the wilds of Hampstead Heath.
Tours for young butterfly minds
We keep busy minds active and on the move with our Young Explorer tours. London is full of surprises on our treasure hunts. We go time travelling through the centuries and across continents on our tours of great museums and galleries. And meet the movers and shakers who shaped Britain's history on London's streets.
Popular Young Explorer tours include:
- Heroes & Villains: Discover the movers and shakers who made London's history, from a warrior queen and a cavalier king, to the man who banned Christmas and the women who rocked the world. Were they heroes or villains? You decide.
- Big City Treasure Hunt: Meet a golden dragon and a swashbuckling sailor, take a ride into the sky, find the spot where the Great Fire of London started and try to break into the Bank of England on our action-packed adventure.
- British Museum Time Travel Adventure: Discover Greek gods, ancient Egyptian pharaohs, proud Assyrian kings and fierce Viking warriors as we travel through time and across continents.
- Art Attack: Fire your imagination and get creative on our tour of the National Gallery as we explore paintings by great masters including Monet, Turner, and Van Gogh. Which will be your favourite and why?