Discover a world of surprises on your doorstep with our gentle walking tours.
- City of London Treasures: Stroll through 2000 years of history from the Romans to the present day in London's Square Mile.
- Big City Sparkle: Design and name your own skyscraper on our tour of the City by night, where medieval churches nestle beneath 21st century towers of steel and glass.
- Head and Heart: Discover the contribution of philanthropists in the City, from medieval Guilds to social investment today, and the impact on social issues, from education and housing, to prison reform.
- Hidden Hampstead: Explore Hampstead's quiet back streets and find out about famous figures who have made this green north London village their home.
- Putting on the Ritz: High society, high finance and high fashion on the streets of Piccadilly and St James. We start outside the Ritz Hotel, with colorful stories of glamorous guests, discover London's most exclusive clubs, explore hidden passageways and courtyards, and see where royalty shops.
- Discovering Medical London: Meet innovative doctors and scientists, explore the history of London hospitals, uncover a surprising secret in the vaults of one of Britain's most eminent educational institutions and consider how the medical profession and the practice of medicine have changed over the centuries.